Thursday, May 4, 2017

June 9 ... See His Promise



Who is among you who fears the Lord,
who obeys the voice of His servant,
yet who walks in darkness and deep trouble
and has no shining splendor in his heart?
Let him rely on the name of the Lord, 
and let him lean upon and be supported 
by his God.
Isaiah 50:10


O, that the power of the world
were under the control of the spirit,
by the blood of Jesus;
being an overcomer at all times,
loving and living in Him.

O, that the power of the flesh
were under the control of the spirit,
by the Spirit of Righteousness;
being totally clothed in the Lord,
walking and living in Him.

O, that the power of my self
were under the control of the spirit,
by the knowledge of God;
being obedient in all areas
thinking and living in Him!

The promise is there!
The promise is true!

Work the reality of it in me,
O Spirit of the Living God;
awaken my mind to sin no more,
awaken Your power within me.

Arise, O Sun of Righteousness,
with strength and purity!


I John 5:4-6; Romans 8:4-6; 13:13-14; Luke 24:49; Philippians 4:8; II Corinthians 10:3-5; 
I Corinthians 15:34; Hebrews 2:8; I Samuel 2:1-2; Isaiah 50:10; Malachi 4:2-3 



No comments:

Post a Comment