Thursday, May 18, 2017

September 23 ... Live For Others


Let us do good to all men,
and especially to those who are
of the household of faith.
Galatians 6:10


It's my desire to be used
as an instrument of You,
showing love and kindness to
those who have no other.

I would like my life to be
one that brings a joy and peace
to the Christian family,
and to unbelievers.

Take all dross that still remains.
Purge it out, remove all stain.
I would rather have the pain
than bring it upon others.

Lead me in this path, O Lord,
living for the other's good,
walking in light of Your Word,
for Your glory, and none other.

This is my heart.
This is Your will.
It's sure to be accomplished!


Romans 15:16-18; Proverbs 14:21; 12:20; Acts 13:52; Galatians 6:10; Proverbs 25:4; II Peter 3:14; Philippians 2:17; Psalm 119:105; I John 5:14



No comments:

Post a Comment