Wednesday, May 17, 2017

September 14 ... Never Doubt Him


For His mercy and loving kindness 
are great toward us.
and the truth and faithfulness
of the Lord endure forever!
Psalm 117:2


O Lord, I thank you for Your kindness ~
may I never be presumptuous,
may I never take lightly
Your great love or patience,
may Your kindness never lead me
to assume You are not righteous,
may repentance always be my heart's desire.


O Lord, I thank You for Your faithfulness ~
may I never doubt Your timing,
may I never walk in unbelief,
may I firmly secure be
in Your sure stability,
may I trust with full assurance
your unswerving faithfulness.

Shine on me Your faithful kindness.
Shine Your mercy and Your truth.

May I follow Your example,
as my eyes are fixed on You.


Psalm 117:2; Romans 2:4; Psalm 40:11; I Thessalonians 5:24; Psalm 26:1; II Thessalonians 3:3; Deuteronomy 7:9; Psalm 31:14-16; Matthew 4:19; Psalm 13:5-6



No comments:

Post a Comment