Friday, May 5, 2017

June 23 ... Exult In His Power


My soul magnifies and extols the Lord,
and my spirit will rejoice in God my Savior.
Luke 1:46-47


O Hallelujah!
The Lord is clothed in majesty,
He is robed in power and strength.

I hear the rushing of waterfalls
and see the roaring waves.

I feel the spray of winding rivers
and the breakers of the sea.

Yet Your might and power
are more glorious,
are more wondrous,
are more moving
than all of these!

Establish Your throne within my heart,
take over my every reserve.

I want You as Lord and King of all,
sweeping Your cleansing power throughout,
rushing into me Your glorious joy,
breaking upon me with Your Holy Spirit,
moving and changing by Your mighty mercy,
making me into a child clothed in You.


Psalm 93:1-4; 97:5, 6, 9; 19:12; Romans 14:17; Acts 2:2-4; Isaiah 16:5; Luke 1:46-47



No comments:

Post a Comment