Saturday, May 20, 2017

October 2 ... Enter His Presence


And he Who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit,
because the Spirit intercedes for the saints 
in accordance with God's will.
Romans 8:27


Close in Your shield around me
as I enter Your throne room.
Block off my own thoughts and ideas.

I desire to have Your burden, O Lord, 
for You are the Holy One
Who establishes the earth.

Intercede through my words,
create what You've purposed
as I speak Your will.

Yielded, I bow before You;
use me in any way You desire.

I am Yours, and I delight
in obeying Your promptings
as You lead and guide,
taking every thought captive 
to Your will.

Your promises are true,
and I trust in Your faithfulness
to keep each and every one.


Psalm 5:12; Proverbs 30:3-5; Romans 8:27; II Corinthians 10:5, 7; Exodus 24:3; Psalm 33:4



No comments:

Post a Comment