Thursday, May 11, 2017

August 8 ... Rest In His Arms


I am the Good Shepherd and I know My own,
and My own know Me!
John 10:14


O Shepherd of my heart,
bring Your peace, I pray.

Only in Your loving arms
do I feel free and safe.

You are the Author and the Giver of peace,
and I know
Your control
is paving the way.

O, Rock of my life,
O, Lover of my soul ~
You are my refuge;
I hide in Your shelter
and wait upon You
to show me the way.

O, My Sun and Shield ~
guard and guide, I pray.

My heart is towards You.
My life is for You.
You will withhold no good thing,
and I trust whatever You say.

You are the Sun
that lights the Way.
You are my Shield of protection.
You are the Shepherd's arms
where I am safe.
You are the Love of my life!


Hebrews 13:20; Psalm 73:25-26; 89:21; 31:3; 61:3; 84:11-12; John 10:14-15




No comments:

Post a Comment