Thursday, May 18, 2017

September 19 ... Hold To The Pattern


I received mercy for this reason,
that in me, Jesus Christ might display
His perfect patience for an example to those 
who were to believe in Him for eternal life.
I Timothy 1:16


May the example of our lives
prepare the way for Him.
May what they see in you and me
lead others to repent.

May godly holiness be seen
and lovingkindness shown.
And as we strive to live in peace,
may His great love be known.

May His enduring love prevail,
that love which draws all men.
And may that love which never fails
convince the world of sin.

He's the example we see and follow,
the pattern of holy love and peace.
When others watch us, may they see Jesus,
and may they follow the One they see!


I Timothy 4:12; Matthew 3:2-3; Hebrews 12:13-15; I Corinthians 13:7-8; 
John 16:8; I Timothy 1:16; II Timothy 1:13



No comments:

Post a Comment