Thursday, May 18, 2017

September 20 ... Trust His Promise


The Lord of hosts has sworn, saying,
Surely as I have thought and planned, so shall it come to pass;
and as I have purposed, so shall it stand.
Isaiah 14:24


Break up crusty, fallow ground,
root out layers in my life
of selfishness and pride.

Shine the pureness of Your Word
into the crevices of my heart,
cleanse those hidden parts.

Do that deeper, purging work,
not just daily washing,
but the purifying.

Thank You for Your promises 
that this work is done.
For with You a promise is
completed as it's spoken.


So very faithful is the Lord,
we never need to doubt His Word.
What He's promised He will do.

O bless Your Name!
I do trust You!


Jeremiah 4:3; I Corinthians 4:2; I Thessalonians 2:11-13; Isaiah 28:29; John 13:4-10; Romans 4:17; Joel 2:21-25; Psalm 71:1-5; Isaiah 14:24



No comments:

Post a Comment