Saturday, May 6, 2017

July 6 ... Be Filled With Him


For God Who said, "Let light shine out of darkness"
has shone in our hearts
to beam forth the Light
of the knowledge of the glory of God
in the face of Jesus Christ!
II Corinthians 4:6


O, my Lord Jesus,
may I enter Your presence.

I long to be with You,
to know You,
to become more like You.

I long to feel Your heart,
to know Your mind.

O, my Lord Jesus,
I fall at Your feet,
clasping them in adoration,
worshiping You in joy.

Flood me with Your life.
May the glory of Your face
shine upon me.

May my life reflect the wonder
of a vessel filled with Treasure;
of a bride
who has just been with her Lover!


Psalm 27:4; Philippians 3:10; I Corinthians 2:16; Matthew 28:9; Psalm 80:18-19; II Corinthians 4:6-7



No comments:

Post a Comment