Saturday, May 6, 2017

July 1 ... Come In Resurrection Life


O Glorious Light!
O Wondrous Life!

That comes into my heart;
bringing with it hope and peace,
as resurrection starts!

Draw me, draw me, O my Lord.
Draw me to Yourself.

Fill me, fill me, O my Lord.
Fill me with Yourself.

Without You I am nothing.
Without You my flesh presides.
Without Your Spirit filling me,
how worthless is my life!

But as You fill this empty vessel,
I, by faith, can sense renewal.

As You flood me with Your Spirit
and Your resurrection power,
the seed that in the ground had died
is springing forth into new life!

As my old nature, crucified,
gives way to new creation,

I arise, shine forth Your Light
in this resurrection!


Proverbs 13:9; Galatians 2:20; Romans 7:18; II Corinthians 4:11-12; John 12:24; 
Romans 6:6; John 12:46; Isaiah 60:1




No comments:

Post a Comment