Friday, April 21, 2017

March 21 ... Magnify His Name


Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power and the glory,
the majesty and the splendor!
For everything in heaven and earth is Yours!
I Chronicles 29:11


How can it be a sacrifice
to praise the Lord of glory?
For without Him, I'd be nothing,
lost in sin and misery!

I desire to be one
who gives Him all the honor,
not neglecting willing worship,
forcing rocks to cry in praise.

What a wonder to be His child,
what a pleasure and a joy
to be with Him, bowing low,
exalting Him throughout the day. 


O, I worship and adore You!
How I magnify Your Name!
O, You are magnificent!
How we love and give you glory,
Lord of lords and King of kings!


Psalm 96:8; Matthew 18:11; Psalm 40:2; 8:1; 138:2; Luke 19:40; Ephesians 3:14-15; 
Psalm 69:30; I Chronicles 29:11



No comments:

Post a Comment