Thursday, April 20, 2017

March 7 ... Take His Hand


Those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles.
Isaiah 40:31


Take me up soaring with You this bright morning.
Take me to heights of new glory.

I skip for joy in Your presence, my King!
Take me to heavenly places.

I just saw the sun rise up over the hills,
                            producing a thrill in my being,
                            making me leap, making me dance,
Coming to You with triumph and singing.

For You are the God Who created the earth.
                           You created the sun.
I thrill to its rising, it points me to You.

My heart is so grateful that You shine on me!


Let Him take your hand; close your eyes and soar with Him. He would give you new perspective.
He would show you new places of communion with Him.



Isaiah 40:31; II Corinthians 3:18; Colossians 1:27; Song of Solomon 2:8; 8:14; 
Ephesians 2:6; Malachi 4:2; II Corinthians 2:14; Revelation 4:11; Colossians 1:16-17; 
Psalm 148:3-5; 147:5-11; Habakkuk 3:4; Numbers 6:24-26






No comments:

Post a Comment