Wednesday, April 26, 2017

April 30 ... Glory In His Peace


Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let Your glory be over all the earth.
Psalm 57:11


When the sun rises,
                           warmth floods the path,
                           radiance shines forth,
                           and it's 'Peace be still' to the winds.

I desire Your warmth on my path of life,
                           Your revelation to shine out.
I desire to be still before You
                           and truly see You as God.

When my heart is in turmoil
                           and peace seems far off,
I ask You to come, Lord,
                           and in Your great mercy,
                           Your peace to show forth.

Be exalted, O God!
May my life bring glory to Your Holy Name!


Mark 4:39; Psalm 46:10; John 14:27; Proverbs 3:17; Psalm 57:11



No comments:

Post a Comment