Tuesday, April 18, 2017

February 16 ... Praise Jesus, Your Love


My lips shall shout for joy
when I sing praises to You, 
and my inner being, which You have redeemed.
Psalm 71:23


Draw me, Oh Jesus,
                            this beautiful morning!
The earth seems so far below.

I ride on the sunrise
                            and sing with the dawn,

For You are my Savior
                             and I am Your friend.

Yes, friends go through hard times
                             and good times alike,

And I praise You, my Love,
                             that this is a day
                             of rejoicing and praising
                             Your glorious Name!


Song of Solomon 1:4; Psalm 46:4-5; 71:19, 23; Song of Solomon 3:6-7; Psalm 70:4;
Song of Solomon 5:16; Romans 12:15; Psalm 118:24; I Peter 1:8



No comments:

Post a Comment