Wednesday, April 19, 2017

February 20 ... Glimpse His Glory


From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same,
the Name of the Lord is to be praised!
Who is like the Lord our God... 
His glory is above the heavens!
Psalm 113:3-5


The reason I love the sunrise and the sunset
                           is they show forth to me
                           the glory of my God and King;
The closest my physical eye can come
                           to seeing His excellency!

The stars show His power,
The earth shows His mercy,
The sky declares His glory to my heart!

Awaken, my eyes,
                            rise up with the dawn.
Oh, come and see
                            the glory of your God!


Psalm 113:1-4; Romans 1:19-20; Psalm 33:5-8; 19:1; 57:8-11



1 comment:

  1. Special thanks to John Slot for allowing me to use some of his beautiful photos in my blog.
    To see more amazing photography, visit johnslottphotography.com.

    ReplyDelete