Wednesday, April 19, 2017

February 19 ... Rejoice In The Groom


I will greatly rejoice in the Lord,
my soul shall exult in my God;
for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation,
He has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland,
and a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
Isaiah 61:10


I praise You, Lord
                     for what You have done,
                     for blessings
                     and gifts from above.

But Oh, precious Jesus,
                     my Bridegroom,
                     my Love,

I only rejoice in You!


May your meditation be sweet to Him. yes, may you rejoice in your Lord Jesus!


Psalm 34:1; Acts 4:10-13; Isaiah 61:10; Lamentations 3:24; Habakkuk 3:18; Psalm 104:34




No comments:

Post a Comment