Friday, April 21, 2017

March 11 ... Prepare Your Heart



The Lord waits expectant,
looking and longing to be gracious to you.
Isaiah 30:18



Did I miss the glory of the sunrise?
Did I miss the special plan You had for me?
Was I fast asleep amid the darkness
            when the glory of Your presence I could have seen?

Was there revelation on Your heart,
            a mystery from Your Word You would have shared?
Was there someone in great need
            for whom the Spirit of the Lord 
            would intercede through me in prayer?

Were there battles to be fought in the heavenlies?
Victories to be won, defeating of the enemy?

Was my heart to be prepared in a special way
            by the glory of the morn
            and communion with the Son?


I Corinthians 15:41; Proverbs 19:15; Judges 5:12; Ephesians 6:12; 
Matthew 13:25; 25:5 & 10; Isaiah 30:18



No comments:

Post a Comment