Saturday, April 22, 2017

March 29 ... Sit At His Feet


Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible,
the only wise God,
be honor and glory forever and ever!
I Timothy 1:17


Lord, I come and sit at Your feet.
I want You to be my Teacher.
You alone are the only wise God.
You alone bring sight to the blind
and understanding to Your children.

Open my eyes, that I might see
the truths that You reveal to me.
Open my heart, that by Your grace
I'll know Your heart and see Your face.

O Lord, I long to know You more;
there's yearning in my soul
to praise Your name in righteousness,
and to learn Your Word
which I have found to be more precious than gold.


Luke 10:39; I Timothy 1:16-17; Psalm 148:8; 119:18, 27, 73; John 17:6; Psalm 4:6-8; 
Isaiah 26:9; Psalm 119:7 & 72.



No comments:

Post a Comment