Thursday, April 20, 2017

March 2 ... Delight In His Word


When Your words came, I ate them;
they were my joy and my heart's delight,
for I bear Your name, O Lord God Almighty.
Jeremiah 15:16



Your Word is such a delight, O Lord;
It gladdens my heart every morn.

I hear Your voice and commune with You;
I treasure this time more than my food.

I treasure this love and communion ~
                                             as You teach me to come unto You,
                                             as You give boldness
                                                                 assurance, and trust,
I can walk in this world with patience and peace,

Because I have drawn it from You.


Psalm 1:1-3; I John 1:3; 2:3-6; 4:17; Job 23:12; Jeremiah 15:16; II Thessalonians 3:3-5; 
II Corinthians 3:4-6




No comments:

Post a Comment