Wednesday, April 26, 2017

May 5 ... Desire His Ways


For thus says the high and lofty One 
Who inhabits eternity,
Whose name is holy:
'I dwell in the high and holy place... to revive the spirit
of the humble and to revive the heart
of the one bruised with sorrow for sin'.
Isaiah 57:15


O Lord, I desire Your teaching and Your discipline,
for Your thoughts are so far beyond mine.

I desire a humble heart, revived by Your Holy spirit,
for Your ways are so far above mine.

I cry out for wisdom, for insight from You,
for I've nothing to offer at all.

I search for Your treasures and Your understanding,
for only in You and Your precious Word
can I find true direction and deep revelation
of the heart and mind of my Lord!


Psalm 94:11-12; Isaiah 55:9; 57:15; Proverbs 2:3-5; I Corinthians 2:13, 16



No comments:

Post a Comment