Saturday, April 22, 2017

March 31 ... Come To The Water


You are a fountain springing up in a garden,
a well of living waters.
Song of Solomon 4:15


Jesus, Fountain of Life ~
           In Him is all life.
           He fills me as I drink of Him,
                     and others are refreshed to hope and to rejoice.

Jesus, Spring of Water ~
           In Him are dry wells filled,
           the parched deserts watered,
                     and the valley of weeping becomes a place of springs.

Jesus, River of Life ~
           That flows freely from the throne of God,
           bringing such a satisfaction
                     and pleasure to my soul.

Jesus, Fountain of Living Water ~
           That cleanses from sin,
           bringing such healing and joy within.

May I never forsake.
 May I come to You,
this Healing Stream!


Psalm 36:9; 87:7; John 7:37-38; Song of Solomon 4:15; Psalm 84:6; Revelation 22:1; 
Psalm 36:18; Zechariah 13:1; Jeremiah 17:12-14



1 comment: