Thursday, April 27, 2017

May 18 ... Make Your Sacrifice


I will sacrifice to You with a voice of thanksgiving;
I will pay that which I have vowed.
Salvation and deliverance belong to the Lord.
Jonah 2:9


We're to offer sacrifices
to the Lord our God,
not of animals or birds,
for the shedding of His blood
was complete once and for all.

But we do give up our lives
as a living sacrifice,
and we yield our all to Him,
as His living instrument.

And we do give up our praise
as a constant sacrifice,
and we thank and honor Him
in each situation.

As we make this sacrifice,
He will come and fill us
with His glory and His Spirit.
For He lives within His people
and inhabits their sacrifice of praise.


Hebrews 10:10-11; Romans 12:1; 6:13; Psalm 54:6; I Thessalonians 5:18; Jonah 2:9; 
I Corinthians 3:16; Psalm 22:3



No comments:

Post a Comment