Monday, April 24, 2017

April 15 ... Reflect The Son


He must increase, but I must decrease;
He must grow more prominent, I must grow less so.
John 3:30


As the sun comes up
                            and the moon lowers into the horizon,
May the moon of my soul,
                            my self,
                            my desires, dreams,
                            and preconceived ideas
                            disappear...

As the Sun of Righteousness rises
                            to shine forth upon me,
                            to clothe me in His Light,
May I reflect His glory
                            back to delight the Father,
                            and out to reveal the Son.


John 3:30; I John 2:8; Revelation 1:16; Malachi 4:2; Matthew 13:43



No comments:

Post a Comment