Friday, April 7, 2017

January 27 ... Let Him Draw You


Awake, O north wind, and come, O south!
Blow upon my garden, that its spices may flow out.
Let my beloved come to his garden 
and eat its pleasant fruits.
Song of Solomon 4:16


As the river ran through the Garden of Eden,
           so let Your water run through the garden of my heart.

As You walked with Adam and Eve,
           so may You walk in the garden with me.

For I desire above all else that special time with You;
           You are my portion,
            the strength of my heart.

Shine with Your love, Lord;
           draw me apart
                      into that chamber of worship and praise,
                      unto that hill of rejoicing,
                      into that place of communion with You,
                      into the garden of love.


Genesis 2:10; Song of Solomon 4:15-16; Psalm 73:23-26; Jeremiah 31:3; Psalm 99:9, 17:15

No comments:

Post a Comment