Tuesday, April 18, 2017

February 12 ... Commune In Heavenly Places


And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem,
coming down out of heaven from God,
made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.
Revelation 21:2



My Mt. Zion is that special place
                            of communion and union with You.
A time in my heart, a space in my mind
                            where I come to meet with my Groom.

A hill set aside where I go every morning,
                            a hill that I run to all through the day.
An innermost chamber of love and of singing
                            an awareness of a real and deep longing

For that glorious day
                           when the time of communion
                                            will go on forever
                                                                without interruption!
Of union with You that 
                            will never cease!


Jeremiah 21:12-14; Isaiah 57:15; Jeremiah 31:31-35; Luke 5:34-35; II Peter 1:18-19; 
Psalm 24:3-4; Song of Solomon 1:4; I Thessalonians 4:16-17; John 14:1-4; Revelation 21:2-3






No comments:

Post a Comment