Tuesday, April 18, 2017

February 5 ... Trust Your Provider

I in them and You in Me,
that they may become one,
that the world may know that You sent Me,
and that You have loved them even as You have loved Me.
John 17:23


My body is so weary ~
                but my heart is filled with joy,
                because it is filled with You.

And for that I am so grateful,
                so thankful, so amazed
                that You really love and care.

Lift me up with Your strength and power ~
                I need You to make my feet like hind's feet.

Cause me to walk uprightly on this hard path.
                I trust Your leading,
                I trust Your provision.

I rejoice in You,
                God of my salvation!


Jeremiah 31:25; Psalm 149:1-2; 126:2-3; John 17:23; Revelation 7:17; Habakkuk 3:17-19

No comments:

Post a Comment