Friday, April 7, 2017

January 23 ... Enjoy Your God


Let not your hearts be troubled...
I go to prepare a place for you...
I will come again and will take you to Myself,
that where I am you may be also.
John 14:1 & 3


I meet with You on the mountain
            in the sanctuary of my innermost being.
And we enjoy such fellowship
            as we talk and walk heart to heart.

It's so glorious now to be with You,
            not seeing the cares of the day,
            aware of nothing but You alone,
            delighting in Your presence.

I don't want to come back to earth
            and face the mundane cares of life.
I only desire to remain with You
            here on the mountain top.

I know You go with me, yet it's not the same
            as being intensely aware of only You.

I want to stay ~ will that ever be?
             'Yes, when you're with me ~ forever'.



Psalm 48:1-2; Romans 8:18, 19, 23; Acts 2:25-28; Luke 9:33; Matthew 17:8; John 14:1-3



No comments:

Post a Comment