Friday, April 7, 2017

January 21 ... Grow In Him

Let patience do a thorough work,
so that you may be fully developed,
strong in character, complete.
James 1:4


You planted that seed of Your Spirit in me.
And as I make place,
             it grows and completes
                        the lack in my spirit,
                        the vacuum in my soul,
            perfecting my heart and making it whole.

I want You to grow and work inside me.
            My heart craves Your Word as a small baby.
I want to grow strong by the strength You impart,
            Allowing the changes You see in my heart.

May Your Kingship grow in my life as a seed,
            Consuming my all as You take Your place.
I come to You now, my Lord, seeking Your face.


I Peter 1:23; I Timothy 6:20; James 1:4; Psalm 138:8; I Peter 2:2; II Timothy 2:1; Mark 4:30-32


No comments:

Post a Comment