Friday, April 7, 2017

January 20 ... Glory In The Lord


The voice of my Beloved Shepherd! 
Behold, He comes leaping upon the mountains,
bounding over the hills.
Song of Solomon 2:8


Morning glories and trumpet vines ~ 
            all help recall and bring to mind
            the wonders of my Lord!

The hills around, the sky above ~
            all make me feel wrapped in the love
            of the heavenly King!

The brilliant, streaming rays of sun
            make my heart leap to the One
            Who made these and all things!

Lord, I praise Your Name this morning.
            I'll give thanks with joyful singing
            now and all day long!


Song of Solomon 2:8; Psalm 68:33-34; John 16:27; Isaiah 33:17; Exodus 34:2;
 Psalm 61:8; Psalm 35:28




No comments:

Post a Comment